By Antonín Dvořák
Read or Download Slavonic Dances, Opus 46, Volume I: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 0 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Similar music books
Tune, and folks tune specifically, is frequently embraced as a kind of political expression, a automobile for bridging or reinforcing social barriers, and a worthy device for hobbies reconfiguring the social panorama. Reds, Whites, and Blues examines the political strength of folks song, now not throughout the that means of its lyrics, yet during the concrete social actions that make up activities.
Los angeles danse intégrée : Danser avec un handicap
Giovanni Battista Rubini (1794-1854) was once a mythical tenor and the 1st 19th-century non-castrati male singer to turn into a global superstar of opera. the former centuries were the period of the castrati, with tenors and basses relegated to personality and helping roles within the operas in their time.
An Opera rating composed by way of Giuseppe Verdi.
- The Art of Trombone Playing (The Art of Series)
- Freedom Is, Freedom Ain't: Jazz and the Making of the Sixties
- The Complete Pro Tools Shortcuts: Second Edition (Music Pro Guides)
- Sight Singing Through Melodic Analysis: A Guide to the Study of Sight Singing and an Aid to Ear Training Instruction
- A Singing Ambivalence: American Immigrants between Old World and New, 1830-1930
- Frank Sinatra - Greatest Hits Songbook (Easy Piano (Hal Leonard))
Additional resources for Slavonic Dances, Opus 46, Volume I: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 0 (Kalmus Edition)
Slavonic Dances, Opus 46, Volume I: Piano Duo/Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands): 0 (Kalmus Edition) by Antonín Dvořák