By John Davies,Rudi Studer,Paul Warren
Software brokers should be capable of create automatically new prone from already released providers, with probably large implications for types of e-Business.
Semantic net Technologies offers a entire review of key semantic wisdom applied sciences and learn. The authors clarify (semi-)automatic ontology iteration and metadata extraction extensive, in addition to ontology administration and mediation. extra chapters learn how Semantic internet expertise is being utilized in wisdom administration (“Semantic details Access”) and within the subsequent new release of internet services.
Semantic internet Technologies:
- Provides a complete exposition of the state-of-the paintings in Semantic internet learn and key technologies.
- Explains using ontologies and metadata to accomplish machine-interpretability.
- Describes tools for ontology studying and metadata generation.
- Discusses ontology administration and evolution, protecting ontology swap detection and propagation, ontology dependency and mediation.
- Illustrates the theoretical options with 3 case experiences on business purposes in electronic libraries, the felony area and the telecommunication industry.
Graduate and complicated undergraduate scholars, educational and commercial researchers within the box will all locate Semantic net Technologies a necessary advisor to the applied sciences of the Semantic Web.
Read Online or Download Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
Reap the benefits of Chef’s hugely customizable layout to take on particular automation matters that you simply can’t resolve through easily utilizing Chef’s instruments, assets, and companies out of the field. With this functional advisor, you’ll study the interior constitution of this configuration administration expertise and research the place, how, and why so as to add customized code.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the ADMA 2012 Workshops: The overseas Workshop on Social community research and Mining, SNAM 2012, and the overseas Workshop on Social Media Mining, Retrieval and advice applied sciences, SMR 2012, Nanjing, China, in December 2012. The 15 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a variety of submissions.
This publication constitutesthe court cases of the twelfth overseas Workshop on Algorithms and versions forthe internet Graph, WAW 2015, held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, in December 2015. The 15 fullpapers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 24submissions. they're geared up in topical sections named: homes of largegraph types, dynamic approaches on huge graphs, and homes of PageRank onlarge graphs.
Dieses Buch ist der kompakte Ratgeber für die tägliche Arbeit des Datenbankadministrators in Unternehmen jeder Größe. Es unterstützt Sie effizient bei der Verwaltung von Microsoft SQL Server 2012 und ist perfect für den Administrator-Arbeitsplatz, denn dieses Buch zeigt Ihnen schnelle Hilfestellung für die wichtigsten Aufgaben der SQL Server 2012-Verwaltung und des -Supports.
- Einführung in die Wirtschaftsinformatik: Band 1: Verstehen des digitalen Zeitalters (German Edition)
- Computational Social Networks: 5th International Conference, CSoNet 2016, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, August 2-4, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Web-Age Information Management: WAIM 2014 International Workshops: BigEM, HardBD, DaNoS, HRSUNE, BIDASYS, Macau, China, June 16-18, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Text Mining: From Ontology Learning to Automated Text Processing Applications (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- Virtualization and Forensics: A Digital Forensic Investigator’s Guide to Virtual Environments
Additional info for Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems
Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems by John Davies,Rudi Studer,Paul Warren