By Philip Ferranti
* Hikes geared up by way of 9 areas within the Palm Springs quarter
* a large choice of hikes, from family members- and dog-friendly to tough treks
* Hike rankings, seasonal suggestion, and introductory reviews aid hikers opt for the best trail
From surreal lunar landscapes to excessive elevation trails with extraordinary perspectives, and from breathtaking wildflower hikes to treks that begin close to downtown Palm Springs, this best-selling guidebook deals hikes for each age and adventure level.
Read Online or Download 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
The simplest in Tent tenting: Utah is a tent camper's dream. From over four hundred campgrounds statewide, the writer has culled the 50 most sensible areas to pitch your tent and stay away from these frantic and bustling campgrounds jam-packed with RVs, concrete slabs, and loud transportable stereos. lots of the campgrounds incorporated retain the tent camper of their point: clear of the largest crowds and in these quieter, distinctive campgrounds that purely the locals appear to learn about.
Swimming Holes of California covers the very best swimming holes within the nation of California. The consultant offers photos, exact instructions, Google Earth Maps, and GPS coordinates. a few of the swimming holes during this booklet are usually not said anyplace else! essential for all swimming gap fanatics and hikers!
No longer keen on bland, dull, and dead food after a difficult day of backpacking? Neither are the Conners, that is why you will find their new moment version packed jam-packed with much more tasty favorites from the paths! thoroughly revised and up-to-date, this all-in-one meals advisor builds at the structure pioneered through the unique, offering transparent and thorough at-home and on-trail education instructions, food and serving info, and the burden of every recipe, whereas adding a wealth of reference details and instructional fabric.
Wer hat noch nicht davon geträumt, durch den Dschungel zu streifen, mit dem Floß auf tropischen Flüssen zu treiben oder das Leben in einer einsamen Trapperhütte auszuprobieren? Aber die Wildnis liegt auch direkt vor der Haustür. Unmittelbar vor der Stadt, im Wald, im Dickicht und am Badesee warten die echten Abenteuer.
- Nordic Walking: Kursmanual (German Edition)
- Walking in Pembrokeshire: 41 circular walks in the national park (Cicerone British Walking)
- Be Expert with Map and Compass
- Walking in the Auvergne: 42 Walks in Volcano Country (Cicerone Guides)
- Colorado Excursions with History, Hikes and Hops (History & Guide)
- Deutschland umsonst reloaded: Zu Fuß und ohne Geld unterwegs (German Edition)
Extra resources for 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs
140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs by Philip Ferranti